Discover Your Dream Home
Nigel is a full time Realtor with many years of experience. He provides consultation and a very hands-on approach to help both Sellers and Buyers in any market. Nigel is very service orientated and can help provide a variety of services to support his clients real estate related needs. Having lived in various parts of Marin for the past 20 years, he can provide a realistic perspective on various areas and market conditions.
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the selling or buying process
- Innovative marketing strategies for preparing and selling your home in any market
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches and property values in any market
- Strong negotiation skills
- personal support through the escrow, closing and beyond
- Full Service Realtor - CIPS Certified International, Property Specialist
- Helping You Make Informed Decisions
- Marin County School Info
Here are the sales stats for single family homes by city in Marin County for 2017. The average sales price increased by about 8% in Marin, each city varies in units sold and the average home price, Note that almost 45% of all homes sold were in 2 cities; San Rafael and Novato. If you are considering a move or need more specific information give me a call at: 415-298-2485.
Based on information from Bay Area Real Estate Information Service (BAREIS).
This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2018 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, all rights reserved.