Nigel is a full time Realtor with many years of experience. He provides consultation and a very hands-on approach to help both Sellers and Buyers in any market. Nigel is very service orientated and can help provide a variety of services to support his clients real estate related needs. Having lived in various parts of Marin for the past 20 years, he can provide a realistic perspective on various areas and market conditions.
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the selling or buying process
- Innovative marketing strategies for preparing and selling your home in any market
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches and property values in any market
- Strong negotiation skills
- Personal support through the escrow, closing and beyond
- Full Service Realtor - CIPS Certified International, Property Specialist
- Helping You Make Informed Decisions
- Marin County School Info
2020 Marin County Market Statistics by City
Wondering what happened by the numbers in the market in Marin County? Here are the sales stats by town for 2020 and Vs 2019. Marin County overall you'll note a 13% average sale price and 10% increase in units sold compared to 2019! With a breakdown for each individual city, 3 of which Mill Valley-365, San Rafael-542 & Novato-534 accounted for 58% of the total 2483 Unit Sales in Marin. If you are thinking of a move, wandering what your home may now be worth or need referrals, reach out to me.